Monday, May 5, 2014

Contoh Surat Lamaran Pekerjaan



Mei 1, 2014
               

Attention to :
Sir/Madam
Human Resources Department
Garuda Airlines


Dear Sir/Madam,

            If Garuda Airlines requires a high-energy Flight Attendant with a no-excuses attitude and is up to any task, than I’m the person you’re seeking.

            I believe that my abilities and qualifications can be fully applied to our mutual benefit. My resume is enclosed for your review and consideration.

            I am a female, 19 years old with 165cm height and 53 kg’s weight. I am considered a pleasant personality and have a great communication skills. I also have willingness and commitment to serve a compulsory service bond. Other strengths include the ability to understand people’s character, hard work, coupled with integrity & dedication is the reason for success in each of my earlier assignments.

          I believe that my organizational skills and my outgoing personality will enable me to contribute to your high standards. I am confident I can provide many valuable contributions to your company.

With my Qualifications, I confident that I will be Able to Contribute effectively to your company. Herewith I enclose my :

1. Copy of Academic Transcript.
2. Curriculum Vitae.
3. Recent photograph with size of 4x6 

I would express my gratitude for your attention and I hope I could follow your luckily recruitment test.





                                                                                                                                            Sincerely,


                                                                                                                                      


                                                                                                                                     (Ulfa Yuanita Isyfari)
                                                                                                                      





CURRICULUM VITAE



Personal Details

Name                               :  Ulfa Yuanita Isyfari
Sex                                   :  Female
Place, Date of Birth         :  Jakarta, July 16, 1994
Age                                  :  19 years old
Religion                           :  Muslim
Nationality                       :  Indonesian
Marital Status                  :  Single
Permanent Address         :  Pondok Semanan Indah, Wijaya Kusuma Street Block. C No. 11,         Tangerang - Banten 15148
Contact Number              :  08788027xxxx



Education Details

1.      1999 – 2005 State Elementary School 09, West Jakarta
2.      2005 – 2008 State Junior High School 205, West Jakarta
3.      2008 – 2011 Yadika 3 Senior High School, Tangerang


This is to state that above information is true and provided here by me, all in good faith.


                                                                                                                                        


                                                                                                                        Sincerely yours,
                                                                                                                                      


                                                                                                                                     (Ulfa Yuanita Isyfari)